The federal government is openly hostile toward the Texan people:
- It has weaponized the FBI against conservatives.
- It is hiring 87,000 new IRS agents who must be willing to use “deadly force” against you and your family.
- It is waging war on American oil and natural gas producers.
- It is crushing the middle class with inflation.
- It has opened the southern border to invasion.
- It is promoting a neo-Marxist ideology which threatens the survival of America’s founding principles.
The federal government is beyond redemption. It will never be restored to its proper, constitutional boundaries. That battle is already lost. The nature of the problem requires a clean break from the federal regime.
America’s founding principles are of a higher value than the mere Union itself. Texas can rescue and revive America’s founding principles by regaining its independence. If Texas secedes, other States will surely follow. Over time, conservative states could form a new Union. This would usher in a renaissance of limited government and the rule of law.
The only way to resist the federal monster is as States. That is the only approach that has any chance of working.